MY FALL WISHLIST



There are two things about me. The first is that I love fashion, I love seeing girls that are dressed good (actually, I'm more likely to turn around when amazingly dressed girl walks by, rather than turning around to check out that boy again. I know, I'm crazy), and above all, I love looking for and buying new clothes.
The second thing you should know about me is that I'm terribly indecisive buyer, which drives my friends crazy. I see something that I like, I try it on, it fits great, it looks great, it's just.. You know, maybe there's something prettier in the next store, Or in this store, but tomorrow.. So I end up empty handed, wearing the same jeans with different sweater/t-shirt everyday. Not cool.
So today I decided to make an collage of my favorite things I discovered during the last month, which I'm dying to have in my closet.  Enjoy!

ONE I found this poncho at Croatian webshop called Šaptač cipelama. ( I already bought some things from there, and I loved the quality of everything I ordered. Thumbs up for them! And if you know an international webshop where this poncho can be found, let me know )
TWO Mango cross-body bag in burnt orange.  There is something so chic about girl wearing the smallest bag possible, it makes her look so simple, effortlessly cool and relaxed. Like, I don't need anything more except the things in here. And the bag contains a credit card and a lip gloss, because nothing else fits there, especially not the phone. Plus, how cool does the burnt orange sounds?
THREE Zara baby blue lace dress. It is simple, but not too simple. The color is one of my favs. It just feels.. right for me. (Yes, you can fall in love with clothes.) Anyways. Simple + girly = perfect
FOUR Black leather, cut out ankle boots. They are a little bit sexy, a little bit unusual, a little bit classy. Which creates a perfect combination here, I believe. Don't you think so?
FIVE Olivia Burton silver watch. For some reason, I can't stand gold watches (although for you who can, this one comes in silver, gold and rose gold). So I tried and tried to find something silver and fantastic, and I believe I found the one!

 Tl;dr: I love cold colours, adore baby blue and can't stand gold watches.

xx

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar